Saturday 4 July 2009

Don't Try This!

This walkway was built for the King to view the construction of a new dam some time ago, around the turn of the century. It has since fallen into disrepair, and in fact has now been closed to prevent accidents.

However, this video was made and shows the risks people are still willing to take.

It is in the El Chorro area, near Antequera, which is a very beautiful area to have a picnic, swim in the lake, and walk in the woods.



Further information about this is available at this site

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Val¡¡
    I would´nt believe it if I dont see it¡¡¡¡
    I heard about it 20 years ago, but it was impossible for me even to do the first steps.
    This is an amazing video, Val.
    It could´nt be in a different way.. amazing as you yourself are.
    Lots of love.
    Beltrán

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....My.... God!
    This is the scariest thing I have ever seen! Never tell Martin about it or he will be wanting to do it. Though I will show Robin this clip as he will be suitably impressed without having any inclination of rushing to hang off a cliff face. Thank goodness! Perfectly horrendous and marvelous all at the same time!!! x Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Mummy...I'm glad I never saw/experienced this before now. Beautiful, but...!!!

    ReplyDelete